* Finding the scrolling too slow when going through hundreds of files/folders? We have good news! now scroll swiftly to any point in your list.
* Now our media list screen is more responsive to your touches even while downloading files in the background.1.10.43
* We’ve applied a fresh coat of paint to your favourite video player.
* Now featuring a grid view with larger thumbnails.
* Improved thumbnail caching and loading of local videos.
* Floating button colours are now adjusted to provide better visibility on darker themes.
* MX Player can now read subtitles on external storages of some Asus/Huawei devices.
* HW+ Decoder can now advance to the next file on MiBox3.
* And we have made some performance enhancements.1.10.31
* Fixed: Thumbnail distortions on Grid view.
* Fixed: Grid View alignment issues.
* Fixed: Navigation bar color issues on dark themes.
* Improvement: FAB color is adjusted to provide better visibility on dark themes.v1.10.29
MX Player wishes you a Merry Christmas and here presents you the Santa gift
* Experience the more fluid and modern user interface while keeping the flexibility of MX.
* All-new Grid View with larger thumbnails to explore your large collections with ease.v1.10.25
* New: Support for more codecs
* Fixed: Background plays issues on the newer android versions
* Other minor bug fixes and performance improvementsv1.10.23
* Basic support for pls playlists
* Auto reconnection of network streams when the playback fails before the end of the stream
* Improved error handling on network failures
* Fixed: Accidental inclusion of the "Personalized Ad Preferences" in License Agreement screen
* Fixed: MX fails to seek some TS and MPG files
* Fixed: Crashes caused by the accessibility services on the opensubtitles.org login screen
* Fixed: Quick shortcut misalignment on the closurev1.10.17
- Get the most common action done with ease using the new quick shortcuts
- Improved subtitle search and download to handle openSubtitle.org issues
- Use proper error messages on playback failures caused by network issues
- Workaround for android 8.1 redundant rotation
- Fixed issues related to GDPR and license agreement screen
- Fixed Meizu volume control issues
- Fixed NTFS storage issues on some android TVs with Oreo
- Fixed issues on loading some external PGS subtitles1.9.14
- Fixed: Brightness can't be reduced up to system lowest brightness.
- Improved brightness scaling algorithm to make it smoother on low screen brightness conditions.
- Fixed some ANRs on x86 devices.
- Fixed some crashes.1.8.15
- Bug fixes.